Thursday, March 26, 2009

Save money

One in March that I put the winter clothes are cleaned shelved a few spyder jackets taken to dry-cleaning, washing clothes before do hair units are used in the card, the one washing clothes go dry cleaners Price intimidate my dives each dry cleaning clothes at forty Price per month, and does not include a collar wool clothes.

Very distressed, and then put a few pieces of dry cleaning clothes.

Unexpectedly, after the clothes dry, the weather suddenly a cool 78 degrees, wearing a thin jacket of my cold lips purple, but I am not willing to wear it just a few pieces of dry cleaning clothes off, huh, huh, the price of dry cleaning so that my heartache, in the case insist you for three days. One acquaintance met on the road yesterday, a very familiar person, that is, I saw wanted to run turned on the JUAN, with a mean length of her mouth, she did ask me: "You cold?" I'm not cold. She said: "you look like that cold, cold suffer their own." I had no choice but to be honest explanation are distressed that several things have been dry cleaning clothes dry cleaning prices, put her laugh, and said: "When did you also know that money distressed had. "Think about the reason, she said, or my body the most important you.

Home on the green then saw video of pieces of jacket, wear it tomorrow for you.

The results of nine o'clock yesterday evening, I think many go through the pain inside his head, but also feel visceral pain, fever are a must know, go downstairs playing a needle, but also good to get up this morning, "cursive style" cure you.

However, today the temperature rose, the temperature very high, wearing my jacket, it was a hot sweat, alas, but the money that 40 dry cleaning fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment